Past Project History
The following is a select list of some of our projects. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Lakeland Restoration Services LLC.
Adams County – September 2009
- Treated numerous locations throughout Adams County for Leafy Spurge.
AVISTA – September 2011 – August 2012 – October 2012 – May 2013 – August 2013 – ongoing projects for 2014
- Conducted a survey in the Spokane River to quantify the distribution and frequency of all aquatic vegetation on a lake-wide scale, identify new populations of invasive aquatic and emergent plants and identify new populations of other invasive aquatic species. GPS mapping was performed and maps were provided to Dave Armes.
- August 2012 treated 15 acres of EWM in Black Lake using Triclopyr and Diquat.
- October 2012 treated 10 acres near St. Joe for terrestrial vegetation control.
- In of May 2013 treated 17 acres riparian invasive vegetation control using Glyphosate and Imazapir.
- August 2013 performed a comprehensive survey of the Chain Lakes including EWM and Phragmites.
- Cocolalla Lake Association – July 2006, July 2007, June/July 2008, June/August 2009
- Treated 90 acres of Eurasian watermilfoil in Cocolalla Lake in 2006 (using Navigate®)
- 75 acres in 2007 (using DMA 4 IVM® and Reward®)
- 2009 20 acres (using DMA 4 IVM®). GPS technology was used to log the treatments, and follow up water samplings with dissolved oxygen readings were performed.
- Littoral zone survey was completed in June and July, 2008, and June 2009.
KOOTENAI COUNTY – August-September 2007 June-July 2008 – July 2009 – July 2010 – August-September 2011
- Performed the following Eurasian watermilfoil treatments on Hayden Lake – 217 acres in 2007, 306 acres in 2008, 64.8 acres in 2009, 88.7 acres in 2010, 244 acres in 2011.
- Cave/Medicine Lakes – 208.7 acres in 2007, 241 acres in 2008, 33 acres in 2009, 33 acres in 2010.
- Harrison Slough – 260 acres treated in 2011.
- A survey of Fernan Lake, Harrison Slough, Twin Lakes, and Spokane River was also performed as a part of both the 2007 and 2008 projects. GPS mapping was performed for both the treatment and survey operations and maps were provided to the Project Manager.
LIBERTY LAKE SEWER & WATER DISTRICT – July 2008 – July 2009 – August 2009 – July 2011 – July 2012 – August 2013
- Treated 15 acres of Eurasian watermilfoil in Liberty Lake in 2008
- 13.5 acres in 2009 coordination with Inland Pest Control & Consulting using DMA 4 IVM®.
- A littoral zone survey performed in August, 2009.
- In 2011 treated 6.5 acres using DMA4.
- Treated 13 acres of EWM using Navigate in 2012 and performed a separate treatment in July for Phragmites.
- LRS treated 15 acres in 2013 of EWM using Navigate.
MOSES LAKE IRRIGATION & REHABILITATION DISTRICT – August/September 2008 – June 2010 – July 2011 – June 2012 – July 2012- September 2012 – June 2013, ongoing projects for 2014
- In 2008 LRS conducted a survey of Moses Lake, Washington for the presence of Eurasian watermilfoil and other aquatic invasive species. Produced multiple maps/layouts showing each species found and at what location, plant diversity, percent cover, the size, density, and location of each Eurasian watermilfoil infestation, bathymetric contours, the location of the littoral zone, and sediment type.
- In 2010, treated 331 acres of Eurasian watermilfoil, curly-leaf pondweed, large-leaf pondweed and American pondweed using DMA 4 IVM®, Ecotriclopyr 3 SL, and Reward® herbicides.
- 2011 treated 325 acres of Eurasian watermilfoil, curly-leaf pondweed, large-leaf pondweed and American pondweed using Navigate, Triclopyr and Reward® herbicides.
- 2012 treated 350 acres of Phragmites, yellow flag iris, reed canary grass and Canadian thistle.
- 2013 treated 20 acres of EWM using 2,4-D and Diquat along with a 100 acres of nuisance pondweeds using Aquathol and Diquat.
STEVENS COUNTY (Loon Lake) – July 2009 – July 2010 – September 2011 – September 2012, ongoing projects for 2014
- In 2009 LRS treated 58 acres of Eurasian watermilfoil in Loon Lake using Renovate OTF® and Triclopyr 3 SL®.
- In 2010 treated 59 acres of Eurasian watermilfoil using DMA 4 IVM® and Navigate®.
- In 2011 treated 30 acres of Eurasian watermilfoil using DMA 4 IVM® and Knockout.
- September 2012 treated 79 acres of EWM in Loon Lake using Renovate, Tribune and Diquat and treated the canal on Loon Lake using Triclopyr.